From Song Galaxy:
Ever found a song was too high to sing along with? This software lets you transpose MP3s by up to +/-4 semitones. Adjust the tempo by up to +/- 20% of the original tempo. Hear the adjustment in real-time. When you are done simply save the resulting version as mp3. Can handle both mp3s and WAV files.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Search and download from over 100 million songs.
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, smartphon...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: MP3 Key Changer 1
A great idea, BUT (see below). Well, it did transpose the key.
Transposing the key causes an jittery warble in the sound. Like a lag on streaming audio. Kind of pointless isn't it? What good is a song in a different key that sounds messed up? Maybe saving the file would negate this effect, but I'm not going to buy it to find that out. The point of a trial is to see what it can do.
"Having a party? Edit your mix with this, you won't regret it."
Version: MP3 Key Changer 1
Hands down, this is one of the best Mp3 Tempo / depth changers to date. Easy to use, quick installation, and extremely easy user interface.
No advanced things to know. Just click LOAD and click whether you need the song to have a higher pitch / tempo or a slower pitch / tempo. (The up arrows increase tempo and down decreases, ditto for the transponse.)
Yes, it's that easy.
Also this is useful if you're throwing a party of some sort, and if you need dance music. Is that one song you like too slow? Download this program, save your files, and let the fun begin!
Whether you're an aspiring DJ or someone that likes to use the pitch / tempo increase to make songs funny sounding, this program is amazingly simple and excellent to use.
Nothing arcane or abstract about it. Grab the program, grab your song, and you're set.
First of all, the price to buy it. Secondly, there's a limit to the tempo / pitch, I would imagine it wouldn't hurt to just have no limits the tempo. But that's irrelevant and not such a big deal anyway...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content