From Pete Yandell:
MIDI patchbay lets you hook up your various pieces of MIDI software and hardware and pass MIDI data between them, applying assorted filters on the way. Things like key splits, MIDI channel remapping, transposition, etc. are made very simple.
What's new in this version: fixes some major bugs under Panther.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Displays incoming MIDI signals in a variety of formats.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- Sync MIDI apps with MIDI hardware.
- Bring High Definition sound to YouTube, iTunes, Spotify, Pandor...
- Change your voice and add sound effects to games and voice chat...
- Behringer V-AMP editor & librarian.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Plays satie's vexations in a choice of styles.
- MP3 Cutter Joiner is easy-to-use MP3 Cutter and MP3 Joiner tool...
- Enhance the sound quality of all PC audio.
- Sends & receives SysEx data from MIDI devices.
- Compute echo beats and note lengths based on Beats Per Minute.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: