MB Greek Oracle generates a Greek alphabet based reading for your day-to-day problems. This will guide you to find solutions for your problems and help you attain your goals. The original Greek Oracle was first discovered in Olympus. The divinatory power of the Greek alphabet is not widely known. There are twenty four letters in the Greek Oracle and each has its own characteristic power.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Generate a good luck symbol daily.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Generate a God or Goddess reading daily.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Create logical entity relationship diagrams and generate DDL sc...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Improve the reading of ancient and classical Greek text.
- Generate source code for Web and Windows applications in VB.Net...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Generate source code units for Delphi and main unit containing ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Back up and restore your Oracle database.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get a card reading divination tool like the tarot cards.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Convert English sentences to Chinese and vice-versa.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Predict fortune in a traditional Celtic way.
- Generate video test patterns from your computer.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: