From Visual Steel:
share iPhoto libraries on the web
As simple to use as it is to install. MACeyever is a webware application that allows ANYONE to instantly preview your entire Apple iPhoto Library from your MAC over the web using just your personal web sharing. It can be used on the slowest of connections and does not alter the functionality of iPhoto nor requires you to do any post processing or run other applications in the background.
What's new in this version:
- Now works on all versions of iPhoto!
- Comprehensive error control regardless of any unique iPhoto setup.
- Remote registration key.
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.
- Multi-page html/css template.
- Design and print CD/DVD labels and covers for your music, photo...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Convert form email submissions to tab delimited text.
- Edit and convert your photos in batch mode, automate editing wi...
- Student & enrollment tracking.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: