From QingCheng Software:
Lyrics & Subtitle File Converter (LSFC) is a tool which can help you convert lyrics and subtitle files from one type to another. LSFC supports SMI, SRT, SSA, LRC, KSC, and TXT documents. Moreover, it can help you to make SRT and LRC files.
Version 2.88 includes new types of converting and bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 2.88 includes new types of converting and bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Merge multiple multimedia files of any size into several output...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert your PDF file to RTF format on a mouse click.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Offset the time line in the SRT subtitile file or LRC lyric fil...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Adjust volume level of your MIDI files.
- Alter voices and the pitch of audio files, without changing the...
- Convert MP3, MP2, and WAV files to the WMA format.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Rename files and folders in bulk.
- View and edit binary data files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Share files over the Internet.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Create templates and rename multiple files easily.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"does what it is supposed to do"
Version: Lyrics & Subtitle File Converter 2.88
small size, no need installation, runs smoothly, performs a good job
no cons so far
Lately I downloaded this app. and it works great does its function with no hassle. Small size and you don't have to install it which means doesn't mess up with your registry. Just unzip it and it's ready to run.I highly recommend to use it and support the developer , because it works pretty well.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content