LuJoSoft ScreenCapture will allow you to take screenshot from any part of your screen with just a few mouse clicks and you will get your first image in under a minute.Its feature include where it is portable,easy to use,quick,no running process in the background and very small 558KB.
More Products to Consider
- Process images in batch mode at the click of a button by using ...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and edit animated GIF images quickly and easily.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Edit any image format for which a WIC-compliant CODEC is instal...
- Convert *.CR2 image file to JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, and TIFF forma...
- Turn your photos and other still images to vivid slideshow with...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Better Program!"
Version: LuJoSoft ScreenCapture 1.0
For your screenshot software, LuJoSoft has designed this stable and very simple product.
Just resize the window and press the spacebar! Save your screenshot.
This is a light program with no overhead whatsoever that you can break out whenever you need to add a screenshot to your files.
Screenshots could be saved to a designated folder, like My Documents. But then again, the option to store the pic somewhere else is probably better. Exact same program with a red skin.
The term "screen capture" either means a screen recorder that creates a video of the screen, or a screenshot maker that takes a single image from the desktop. Screen recorder software is alot more program than the user may want for screenshot making. Having searched for a download to perform this simple task, I narrowed it down to a few utilities just like LuJo ScreenCapture. At the end of the day LuJo was still around, while the others had been... uninstalled.