From Flying Pig:
Louise is an intelligent import utility for PostgreSQL 8.3.x. Its main purpose is to easily transfer data from csv files to PostgreSQL tables with a friendly user interface.
- Multiple accounts management
- Foreign keys management
- Duplicated values mode
- PostgreSQL 8.3.x syntax
- Automatically resolving links with column name
- Formatters on columns
- Project management
- Easy auto update Import
- CSV syntax management Export
- SQL format - CSV format
What's new in this version:
- User interface localized in French.
- Several bug fixes.
- Improved user experience.
- General behaviour optimisation.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Store and access your health records, retrieve the latest healt...
- Clipboard manager.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Get an instant access to more than 225,000 definitions and a th...
- Health record to input info / history.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Keep track of household medical expenses.
- Creates a folder on your computer that is seamlessly synced wit...