Editors' Note: This program installs third party applications. Read all install options and license agreements.
LordofSearch is a multithread file searching tool. It can query Search Engine, Internet Website, Internet FTP sites, LAN shared drivers and LAN FTP servers for desired files based on file type and/or file name pattern. Once it find the files matching your requirement, it will return file information such as file name, size, location to you. You can then download the files to your PC and enjoy MP3 song and MPEG movies...
- You can specify any type of file and/or file name pattern for LordofSearch to search.
- You can search internet website, internet FTP site, LAN Windows systems, or FTP servers in the LAN.
- When Searching LAN shared driver, you can instruct LordofSearch to skip slow domains or machines.
- When Search LAN FTP site, you can instruct LordofSearch to skip slow FTP sites, to scan non-windows FTP sites.
- When searching Internet Web sites or Internet FTP sites for desired files, you can specify target file size and modified date
- You can specify the number of threads that participate in the search. More thread means higher search speed.
- You can start a search, pause a search and later resume it, or stop a search completely.
- While seaching is in progress, you can get real time searching status from searching log. This information help you identify problematic searching targets.