Upload your photos to the popular Locr service directly from within iPhoto. This works for one or several selected photos as well as for entire albums. Along with the photos, their geotags, their description, as well as any keywords are being sent. Additionally, the plug-in sends any Place information you may have set in iPhoto 8 to the server. The uploaded photos can be stored into new, or existing albums.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Uploader from Aperture to Locr community.
- Take screenshots of window or selected area.
- Provides simple image editing for iPhoto.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Uses facial detection to organize, share, enjoy your photos.
- Finds the duplicate photos and videos in your iPhoto library.
- Fast, simple image viewer & metadata editor.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Scan and process images on professional level.