Upload your photos to the popular Locr service directly from within iPhoto. This works for one or several selected photos as well as for entire albums. Along with the photos, their geotags, their description, as well as any keywords are being sent. Additionally, the plug-in sends any Place information you may have set in iPhoto 8 to the server. The uploaded photos can be stored into new, or existing albums.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Photo watermark software that includes text and image watermark...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- Send photos to iPhoto in many ways.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Provides simple image editing for iPhoto.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Finds the duplicate photos and videos in your iPhoto library.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.