Upload your photos to the popular Locr service directly from within iPhoto. This works for one or several selected photos as well as for entire albums. Along with the photos, their geotags, their description, as well as any keywords are being sent. Additionally, the plug-in sends any Place information you may have set in iPhoto 8 to the server. The uploaded photos can be stored into new, or existing albums.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Provides simple image editing for iPhoto.
- Professional-grade raw converter and image editor.
- Finds the duplicate photos and videos in your iPhoto library.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Scientific, pixel-by-pixel image processing & analysis.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Detects duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing ph...
- Edit, print, and share your photos at Photogize PhotoCentral.