From Philipp Seibel:
Live Music keeps you informed about upcoming concerts of your favorite artists. Manage the concerts you plan to attend in an easy and intuitive way.
* Search by artist
* Search by location (Current location and by city)
* Setup your home-location to get notified about events nearby
* Add artists from you iPod library
* Show information about the currently playing artist (iPod)
* Save favorite concerts
* Save favorite artists including current tour data
* InApp iTunes Previews
* Show similar artists including tour data of your favorite artists
* Show event in maps application
* Send event info by email
* Post event on facebook
NOTE: You don't need to create an account to use Live Music!
Simply tap the star next to the artist/concert to add it to your favorites.
Adding events to your iPhone calendar is currently not possible due to technical reasons. (It's not allowed for third party applications at the moment.)
All data in Live Music is provided by last.fm.
If you like Live Music please write a review.
For bug reports or suggestions please use the support email address.
What's new in this version:
* MissingTunes compatibility
* Minor bugfixes