Create multi-story projects, setting exact ceiling height and slab thickness for every story. Use supplied stairs or define any imported object as stairs. Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp. Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
What's new in this version:
- Improved 3ds and Collada file import;
- Added support for mirrors and reflections when exporting to Collada format;
- Fixed the issue that caused locked walls not to adjoin to others;
- Fixed the grouping feature for locked objects;
- Fixed issues with automatically generated 2D representations;
- Fixed the Edit in SketchUp feature when SketchUp 6 is installed (Pro only);
- Significantly reduced the document size for alternative *.li... See all new features »