Create multi-story projects, setting exact ceiling height and slab thickness for every story. Use supplied stairs or define any imported object as stairs. Adjust walls by making niches and openings in them. You can also apply different surface materials to walls by creating custom wall panels.
Light Source Manager allows to create lamps by adding multiple light sources to any furniture object. Conveniently position every light source within 3D object, adjust light color and attenuation, set glow type, control spot direction.
You can edit any 3D object directly from the program using Google SketchUp. Alter any supplied material or create your own from an image or photo using advanced options to achieve the required 3D object surface.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for SketchUp 2015 files.
- 'Edit in SketchUp...' feature supports SketchUp 2015 (Pro version only).
- Fixed the problem with importing *.DAE Collada models with lines.
- Improved pitch gestures in 2D when using trackpad on Yosemite.
- Added the option to follow Live Interior 3D on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube in Assistant.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.