A firewall protects your computer against unwanted guests from the Internet. But who protects your private data from being sent out? Little Snitch does!
Little Snitch informs you whenever a program attempts to establish an outgoing Internet connection. You can then choose to allow or deny this connection, or define a rule how to handle similar, future connection attempts. This reliably prevents private data from being sent out without your knowledge. Little Snitch runs inconspicuously in the background and it can also detect network related activity of viruses, trojans and other malware.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic software update.
- Improved screen sharing support.
- Improved privacy: Network Monitor no longer shows the destination of other user's connections.
- Fixes a rare kernel panic.
- Fixes a bug in combination with sockets of protocol divert.