From Fred Bayer Informatics:
From the developer: LispMe is a Scheme compiler and runtime system running on the Pilot PDA. It is mainly intended to have a tool for quickly trying ideas and algorithms, but you can write dialog-based applications, too. Features included: full-conforming Scheme semantics (static scoping, first-class closures, tail recursion, continuations ...); mark/sweep garbage collection; integrated compiler symbols, integers, lists, booleans, chars, strings, vectors; unlimited precision integers; and more.
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Experience the joy of reading the Bible on your Palm with KJV t...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Write and run Basic programs on your Palm.
- Random password generator.
- Get help on your PalmPilot determining CPT code based on HCFA 1...
- Read the Bible on your Palm PDA.
- Use your Palm as a calculator and currency converter.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Use your PalmPilot to time events.
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Keep track of your workouts and more on your Palm.
- Read and search the Bible on your Palm OS device.
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- Keep the periodic table at hand with your PalmPilot.
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Track the time across multiple time zones on your Palm.
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Read, create, and distribute text documents on your PalmPilot.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Keep track of transactions and your portfolio with your Palm.
- Control specific PC functions remotely with your Palm.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: