LispMe is a Scheme compiler and runtime system running on the Palm PDA platform. It is mainly intended to have a tool for quickly trying ideas and algorithms, but you can write dialog-based applications, too.
- Full-conforming Scheme semantics (static scoping, first-class closures, tail recursion, continuations ...)
- mark/sweep garbage collection
- integrated compiler
- symbols, integers (including bigints), lists, booleans, chars, strings, vectors
- double precision IEEE-754 floating point for real and complex arithmetic including transcendental functions
- delayed expressions
- quasiquote, macros and eval
- online help and statistics
- graphics and full user interface support
- standard Scheme ports to access memos, DOCs, VFS files, sockets, and RS232
- syntax-aware editing via Parentheses Hack
- multiple workspaces/sessions
- full source code available
- native interface for C functions and types
- dynamic/fluid binding
- rational numeric type
- a debugger
What's new in this version:
- Fix memo close bug
- Added PalmReader doc
More Products to Consider
- Develop applications for the Palm OS.
- Helps guide physicians in the ordering of SPECT MPI.
- App to save sets of preferences for the buttons & system sound ...
- Add the latest super speed USB 3.0 to your notebook.
- This application acts as a programming tool that compiles Java ...
- A memopad that can peform calculations and other functions.
- Create & run programs with PDA.
- Installation package creator.
- Palm-based bitmap editor to create strings for use with PocketC...
- Hierarchical outliner and to-do tool.
- Develop Palm software and data files.
- Onboard bitmap editor for PocketC and PToolbox Library.
- Create self-extracting installers.
- PalmOS File System Monitor.
- Encrypt your VoIP via iPhone to prevent it from blocking.
- Analyze commercial and residential real estate investment prope...
- Create handheld data collections forms.
- Create minimalistic 0L Systems on your Palm PDA.
- OrbC compiler & runtime developed for OrbForms Designer.
- E-mail management tool.
- Developer tool to add custom fonts to an app.
- Compiles C code into bytecode.
- Control your PC with your Palm via Bluetooth.
- Simple application environment.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: