CNET Editors' note: Use StuffIt Expander to unzip this file. Use your browser to upload the 'code.bin' file from your Linksys setup page: http://192.168.1.1/Upgrade.htm
If that doesn't work for you then you can use MacTFTP to install the firmware update. For step-by-step installation instructions using MacTFTP, read here:
Firmware for wireless access point.
What's new in this version:
- Resolves issue with L2TP connection
- Resolves issue with Linux kernel vulnerability
- Resolves issue with UPnP
- Resolves issue with Access Restriction
- Resolves UPnP vulnerability reported by SANE
- Resolves issue with filter name
- Resolves issue where service name for PPPoE cannot be added
- Resolves issue with detecting UHP modems
- Resolves issue where DynDNS Custom and Static accounts cannot be used
- Resolves issue w... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Firmware for hardware v7.2 of this router.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Driver for the wireless 802.11b USB adapter.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Router firmware for v4 model.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Bongiovi DPS makes everything sound better! Use DPS to make you...