The aim of LineIt is to earn points, as much as you can. You have to move gem through free cells on the board. When 4 or more gems with same color will be connected in a row (horisontal, vertical or diagonal), these gems will be deleted from the board and you will earn points (4 points for 4 gems, 8 points for 5 gems, 16 points for 6 gems). New 3 gems appear every time you move any gem. Game over when there are no place for new 3 gems.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Fight battles between plants and zombies.
- Turn the big squares the same color.
- Produce a variety of sounds by generating signals of different ...
- Keep track of your writing skills with graphs.
- Play a traditional Mahjong game with more than 50 different lay...
- Play 582 solitaire games with more than 80 card sets, 300 card ...
- View the time on a clock with six colorful sliding columns.
- Overpower your enemies in a mountain castle for Stronghold.
- Addictive board game.
- Clean the board by removing tiles from it.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: