[Your assistant to learn Chinese] Listen to pronunciation, practice writing characters, memorize pinyin and translation, work on your own character lists within our 400 characters library. This selection represents 70% of the everyday vocabulary in Chinese. You can also choose words from a 16,000 character dictionary including both simplified and traditional Chinese. It has never been so easy to memorize mandarin chinese characters.
Version 3.01 includes Hanzi Game (guess the right character to succeed in this board game), Character Animation for more than 1400 characters, Character writing Quiz, and a startup tutorial.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert English sentences to Hindi and vice-versa.
- Calculate body mass index for men.
- Translate between different languages on desktop.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:4.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"excellent learning tool -- great for learning characters"
Version: Learn Chinese 2003 3.01
the "quizes" are much better than flash cards, and you can create custom word lists to drive the puzzels to match your learning materials whatever the source. animated drawings are better than ANY picture sequence instruction (and has LEARN mode!)
the next release may handle compound words (shenme) better, but this is a fantastic tool as is.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content