Audio book "Le Petit Prince" is played by the specially developed software program that uses the text of the book for navigation started and stopped by clicking the right mouse button and also shows translations of the separate sentences to Chinese, English, German, Greek, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Spanish by clicking the left mouse button. Clicking the middle mouse button or left mouse double clicking into a single word invokes online Babylon dictionary. Audio-text synchronized books is a freeware software used to improve foreign language skills. This software develops better comprehension, increases vocabulary, and helps in understanding difficult non-adopted texts.
What's new in this version: Version 1.7 is a bug fixing release.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Get this multilingual dictionary for your PC.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn foreign languages with help of multiple quizzes, vocabula...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Test your English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, or Swedish...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Translate text between eight different languages.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Defend yourself with correct translations.
- Improve your language skills.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Cluster vocabulary words to aid in memorization.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Sharpen your language skills through a game similar to Tetris.
- Group vocabulary words for effective learning.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Improve foreign-language skills and build your Portuguese vocab...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Great Program for Foreign Lauguage Learning"
Version: Le Petit Prince 1.5
You can select a small section of a few words to repeat as often as possible for pronunciation, comprehension, fluidity of speech. And translation is readily available at a click.
The program comes with files for only the first chapters and it uses only wav files, so you may have to rip and convert files from an Audio Book CD.
It's a great tool for foreign language learning. It adds a user friendly additional feature to the featureless audio book. You can listen and read along without the book because the program includes the text on the screen. You can listen continually or select a small section of a few words to repeat as often as possible for pronunciation, comprehension, fluidity of speech. The translation is also readily available at a click and in several languages.The narrators are known actors that are clearly spoken and understandable.
I had a question regarding installation and the files, and the programmer contacted me promptly and gave me all sorts of help. Some files may even be available on download without the audio book. I am using the program for my own self study, but I think it would be great also in a language lab in an educational facility.
"The program is good"
Version: Le Petit Prince 1.5
That only te Chapter 1 has sound and you must buy the rest.
I dislike that they tell that the program is free but in this version only the first chapter has sound and if you want to hear the rest of the book you must buy it.
"it's the best book ever written"
Version: Le Petit Prince 1.1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: