You just hit Command-Space to bring LaunchBar's input window to front, enter an arbitrary abbreviation, and as soon as you start typing LaunchBar displays the best matching choices, ready to be opened immediately.
Start applications, open documents, invoke system services, compose emails or navigate the web - LaunchBar will be your essential servant.
What's new in this version:
- New Clipboard History default action: Paste as Plain Text.
- The Clipboard History action "Copy and Paste" has been changed to "Paste", so the current clipboard contents are no longer altered when pasting a clipboard history item.
- Added "Send to" support for Clipboard History items (by pressing the Tab key).
- Reduced memory footprint of Clipboard History.
- The Clipboard preferences help button now opens the correct help page.
- Creating i... See all new features »