From Novo Tech Software:
LateralK is a simple software for calculating lateral earth pressure coefficients behind retaining walls in static and earthquake condition. It features Rankine formula for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient, Coulomb formula for static condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient, Jacky formula for At-rest earth pressure coefficient, and Mononobe-Okabe formula for earthquake condition, including Active earth pressure and Passive earth pressure coefficient.All forces and point of application of forces are presented in a schematic section which can be saved in image format, and can be incorporated into geotechnical report.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Allow you to perform a live saving operation on your Windows PC...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Convert ePub, HTML, XML files to PDF file.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Calculate Muslim prayer time and Qiblah direction anywhere in t...
- Generate a numerology based compatibility report.
- Track satellites from your Windows PC.
- Read the CBR files.
- The freelance police are back for the second episode of their h...
- Calculate elevations for bridge projects automatically.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Calculate the affinity between you and your house.
- Play an interesting action game for free.
- Create and edit your own podcasts, vidcasts, and audio books.