LastPass is the last password you will ever need. It allows you to:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one. Automatically fill out forms to save you time
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click
- Access and manage your data from multiple computers seamlessly
- Share logins with friends and let others share logins with you
- Use One Time Passwords, and a Screen Keyboard to help keep you safe while on the road. Supports IE and Firefox as well, so if you switch browsers you're always in sync, as well as when you switch computers
- Supports Opera, Google Chrome, iPhone, Opera Mini, via Bookmarklets
- Supports importing passwords from other password managers such as 1Password, Roboform, Keepass, PasswordSafe, MyPasswordSafe, Sxipper, TurboPasswords, PassPack, Firefox, Safari and IE's built in password manager
- Exporting your data always available in plugin and the website, even back to IE or Firefox. In windows, helps you recover lost passwords stored on your computer
- Capture passwords that other password managers will not capture like those done in AJAX logins, and multi-step logins like Bank Of America, and frustrating sites like ING bank using the 'Save All Entered Data' feature.
- Make moving to a new computer or using multiple computers much easier.
What's new in this version:
- New: Binary version of Chrome now supports importing directly from local files.
- New: opensc smart card support added
- New: [history] links have been added to the edit site dialog for username and password Resolved: Potential flickering of the notification bar while scrolling
- Resolved: Chrome lacked support for Captcha fields
- Resolved: Issues with exceptionally log group names wrapping
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Modify locked Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/2010/2013 presentations...
- Store your credentials securely via sophisticated encryption.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Secure desktops and lock computers on the network.
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Mask your E-mail address, phone number, or credit card in Firef...
- Protect yourself from infected sites.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Monitor, filter, and control all computer activities of your ch...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect folders, hide files, lock applications, and restrict ac...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your online privacy by cleaning up Internet history and...
- Protect files and emails using encryption software.
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
All versions:2.8 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Better than 1Password"
Version: LastPass for Safari 1.80.4
Categorize passwords. Use across multiple machines. ALWAYS prompts for saving of passwords.
Can't think of any!
I just got an iMac for Christmas and wanted to continue using LastPass like I did with my PC. I couldn't get the download to work so I started using 1Password. Hated that program. It didn't prompt to save passwords at least half the time and you couldn't categorize passwords for easy recall. Finally I went to the LastPass website and was able to download the extension for the MAC. Ahhh, to have my trusty side-kick back!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content