LanHelper scans network at high speed and finds IP address, MAC address, and other network information. You can boot (Wake-On-LAN), shutdown or lock your PC, make the remote computers run commands. Screen capture or manage processes remotely. Monitoring machines' availability, and find the changed IPs or computer names. No server program needed. Support XML for saving the scan results.
Version 1.46 adds scan SNMP, NetBIOS for scan engine, two features for Wake-On-LAN, get MAC addresses from router, and switch or xDSL modem.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A nice program for network administration"
Version: LanHelper 1.46
1)Don't have to install anything on other PCs within local network. Just run it and scan network. Scan fast and get many thing.
2)Booting up or shuting down all computers easily.
3)Lock mouse or keyboard on remote computers, capture screen. Remember that no server side programs were installed.
4)Check whether computers are online or not at any time. It can also monitoring network. Send email when computers down or come back on-line.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content