LanHelper scans network at high speed and finds IP address, MAC address and other network information. You can boot (Wake-On-LAN), shutdown or lock your PC, make the remote computers run commands. Screen capture or manage processes remotely and more. Monitoring machines' availability, and find the changed IPs or computer names. No server program needed. Support XML for saving the scan results.
Version features service for Wake-On-LAN and other functions.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Track hardware and software installed on network computers.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Manage NTFS permissions on Windows file servers.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A nice program for network administration"
Version: LanHelper 1.46
1)Don't have to install anything on other PCs within local network. Just run it and scan network. Scan fast and get many thing.
2)Booting up or shuting down all computers easily.
3)Lock mouse or keyboard on remote computers, capture screen. Remember that no server side programs were installed.
4)Check whether computers are online or not at any time. It can also monitoring network. Send email when computers down or come back on-line.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content