This is the initial public-beta release of LXVII, my hp-67 simulator for Mac OS X. It is a faithful reproduction of the hp-67 with a few Mac OS X specific enhancements. I'd like to think that it is a very stable beta release, but feedback on any problems observed would be appreciated.
Features of LXVII include:
- Document based, so multiple instances can be running at once.
- User-labelled function keys so that saved programs become custom calculators created for particular problems.
- Live display of stack, register memory and program memory locations.
- Minimal mouse movement, All buttons have a keyboard equivalent and a tooltip reminder of what it is.
- hp-97-like paper tape mode