Kwatee fully automates deployments of text and/or binary files from a reference software repository to any number of target servers in your datacenter or in the cloud. Differential updates, that is, the deployment of only files that are different from the ones already installed or that are new, and deployment parallelization yield quick and bandwidth efficient updates of even large applications. Kwatee enables a high degree of flexibility in setting up application configuration parameters. The same package can readily be deployed with different parameters in various work contexts such as development, QA, support or production. Professional Services departments can personalize (i.e. brand) generic software packages on their own while taking the pain out of keeping the personalization up-to-date with every new release. Kwatee has a low entry barrier; you can configure your first deployment in minutes but Kwatee can also tackle arbitrarily complex deployments. Kwatee is lightweight; there's no proprietary scripting or declarative language and no complicated concepts. Just use plain shell commands combined with scripts in the language of your choice (Perl, Python, PowerShell) where necessary.
What's new in this version: Clean up REST interface and related python/ant/maven support and added create/delete version and freeze/delete deployment (see documentation). "Internal Error" messages are now replaced by more explicit descriptions
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Checks for broken links on your site.
- Manage business database applications.
- Program images, animation and interactions.
- Interact with your Mobile I/O hardware.
- XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS and RSS 2.0 editor.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Client for RC5-72/OGRp2 encryption contest.
- Real Studio plugin control to create split views in forms.
- Database for software developer and resellers.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Change printers within FileMaker automatically.
- Driver for the USB twin serial adapter.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content