From Kiwi Enterprises:
Kiwi Syslog Daemon is a Syslog Daemon for the Windows platform. It receives, logs, displays and forwards Syslog messages from hosts such as routers, switches, Unix hosts and other syslog enabled devices.
There are many customizable options available. Features include: PIX, Netscreen, Linksys firewall logging via UDP, TCP or SNMP traps. Extensive filtering and alerting options available in the full version. Runs as a service or interactive application. Version 8.3.4 added fixed bug in Setup, Defaults/Import/Export, Export Settings; Missing scheduled tasks.
What's new in this version: Version 8.3.4 added fixed bug in Setup, Defaults/Import/Export, Export Settings; Missing scheduled tasks.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Convert Windows event logs to syslog.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access all Novell data without a network setup or cabling.
- An easy-to-use 2D/3D viewer and converter for Windows platform ...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Convert postscript files into various image formats.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor and get alerts about your software perfomance, services...
- Take revenge on the evil gang who killed your family in this pl...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor and analyze serial port activities in Windows OS.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Close application windows fast and easy.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Listen to online radio using Windows Media Player.
- Help Nikki become Sorceress Supreme and kick Queen Zorrscha's b...
- Monitor, improve, and optimize your Windows system.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Transform the Windows user interface to Vista version.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content