From Paul Burkey:
Kaskade is a classic action puzzle game. The game play is very easy to pick up. Slide multicolored blocks into a grid. The blocks slide and rest at one corner. Join a patch of four or more of the same color to clear space! The remaining blocks fall and can sometimes form new patches. With good logic and forward planning you can create cascades of color for bonus points! Continue dropping blocks into the grid and try to avoid running out of space!
What's new in this version:
- Delayed Game Over to handle late cascading.
- Fixed some button/gadget alignments with bigger font.
- Improved/fixed mouse block dropping controls.
- Fixed mouse coordinate problem on some high resolution monitors.
More Products to Consider
- An egg fitting logical puzzle game that's easy to learn but har...
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Easy-to-learn rolling balls action/puzzle game.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Link five balls of the same color to form a line in any directi...
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Fun and easy media cataloging.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Manage books, music, movie & comic books in your collection.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Fast-action puzzle game of skill.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: