From Timeon Technologies:
The Internet is a dangerous place to your kids These days, children are no longer safe even within the confines of their own home. At the click of a mouse, your child is exposed to a myriad online dangers such as Online Grooming, Cyber Bullying, and inappropriate content. What parents can do to protect your junior Monitor their internet usage Have frank discussions about any activity that you dont approve of Stay vigilant. Sometimes kids are getting into trouble on line, but you have to deal with it reasonably, or you will risk pushing your kids away Open the communication link between you and them. If they know they can talk to you easily, they will be more likely to come to you Why JuniorWatch With JuniorWatch you may have the peace of mind. You will sure your kids are safe. After you sign up the service, and install the client software on your juniors computer, the client software will consistently report locations, screen and webcam shots, and even key strokes from the computer. You can access the reports from any computer . We are also working on to block With all the information you will be able to know what your kids is doing and thinking. If something is not right, you will be able to prevent it from getting worse. Learn more or Sign Up now to try.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.1684 includes the following updates and enhancements: 1. Feature added - ghost image support of JuniorWatch client. You do not have to install the client on every computer if you have many computers. Good for school, library, and other organizations. 2. Fix several bugs in keylogger. 3. Fix a bug in document tracking. 4. Finished testing on all modules. Most stable version.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antiSpy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Monitor user activities, including keystrokes and Web surfing.
- Perform surveillance on your PC in a covert manner.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Monitor every keystroke on your system.
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Monitor computer activities by logging keystrokes, chat session...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Record keystrokes, visited web sites, and screenshots of all PC...
- Monitor and record every Facebook activity on the computer in h...
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 11 votes
Current version:2.7 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Sounded promising but site was down"
Version: JuniorWatch 22.214.171.1244
Looks like it monitors my child's behavior online and can stop things such as bullying online.
Spotty coverage of their site, unable to access both the download or home page.
Only a trial period and not free.
It has some promising features, but it may be overkill as my kids are under 10 years old and I'm more concerned about inappropriate websites.
I tried blocksmart and didn't have any download issues plus it's Free for life!
"Sorry for the inconvenience"
Version: JuniorWatch 126.96.36.1994
keylogger, screen capture, webcam capture, accurate location, browsing history, remote document tracking
only monitor one computer for free user
Dear JuniorWatch users,Thanks for the update. I think knowing your kids what to do online is very important. Actually this is what JuniorWatch was designed to do. It can monitor your kids' computers from all possible angles - location, webcam, screen capture, keylogging, and browsing history. But I also agree with you that block some unwanted sites is also a good idea to protect your kids.
We experienced a massive power outage last week (http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/story/2011-09-08/Power-out-for-sweltering-Calif-Ariz-Mexico/50330662/1). The outage caused damage on our network equipment which caused network outage for us. Both power and network outages caused the server unreachable during last two days. I understand many of you have been affected by this issue. Some new users could not install the software, because the client software needs to contact to server. Some existing users could not log in to check the reports. Now the server is back online stable and fine. Please go ahead and use JuniorWatch as usual to protect your family.
We are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. To show that we are sincere and responsible to JuniorWatch users, we would like to provide compensate for all users who have been affected during the outage. Please kindly send email to email@example.com with your JuniorWatch account login name, we will credit one month Premium server free of charge for the inconvenience caused.
We are excited to announce that the new version with Browser History logging has been uploaded and will be available to download in next week. Also we are going to release our first Android release soon! Thanks for all your support and we are confident to make JuniorWatch the best online tool to help your kids and family!
Updated on Sep 23, 2011
This is why we are excited to announce that on top of all the useful features we provided already in JuniorWatch, we are going to release a new feature which will block porn and sexual sites. The parent will not have to all the difficult configuration. All they need to do is to check a checkbox and click OK.
We will release this exciting feature in one week. Please stay tune.
"Couldn't install, said try again later."
Version: JuniorWatch 188.8.131.524
Easy to download
Software wouldn't install.
Great concept but couldn't get it to work on my windows XP machine. During the install, it said cannot connect to server and to contact support. Ended up installing Blocksmart instead which keeps my kids from going to inappropriate websites.Ended up trying it out again now that the servers are up. Didn't really do what I thought it would. I want a software that blocks websites not just watches. I'd rather my kids not see bad stuff to begin with.
Updated on Sep 21, 2011
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content