From Harry J. Smith:
JosephusCS is a program that solves the Josephus Permutation problem. Original Problem: 1000 slaves in a circle, numbered 1 to 1000, are all to be shot except one lucky survivor. The order of shooting is 1, 3, and 5, always alternating, and always immediately removing the fallen bodies. Once a body has fallen, it is no longer considered part of the circle for purposes of future counting and alternation. All of the source is included. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Scroll text in a circle.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Get a lucky number reading for the chosen day.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Customize your cursor and add a circular navigation menu to you...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Get a daily numerological forecast.
- Get the best score moving the square and avoiding being hit by ...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Calculate complex expressions with this powerful calculator.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Collect coins and destroy the evil slaves of Bowser.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Learn polyrhythms using four metronomes.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Determine your own personal lucky days.
- Add Powerful reporting features to your web pages and applicati...
- Read and Listen the Quran in many languages, with famous recite...
- Draw images on your Windows screen without affecting documents ...