From Maury McCown:
JediMaker is a desktop diversion application that will generate a personal Star Wars Character Name using George Lucas' method of name creation (for non-main characters, mind you). Truth be told, this "method" is probably just an Urban Myth, but it's fun to play with nonetheless.
I also added a custom Sith Name Generator, too, so you'll get your "Official Jedi Name" as well as your Sith Name -- if you tend to lean toward the Dark Side, that is.
If your downloaded file is named "countdown.cgi," don't worry: your file has downloaded properly. Internet Explorer just isn't smart enough to recognize the "?" flag in a download link, and since the file name ends with ".cgi," your system tried to open it in a text editor.
All that to say, if you drag the "countdown.cgi" file onto Stuffit Expander, it will decompress properly and everything will work as it should. =)
What's new in this version:
- Resolved the "error on quit" bug when used with OS X 10.2 and higher.
- Added update/version checking.
- Fixed button widths on results window.
- By popular demand, I added data saving capability (with another Star Wars audio clip, of course).
- Added a saved data view window so you see all the info you've saved from within JediMaker.
- Color-corrected Amidala images. =)
- JediMaker now uses the application icon in notification dialogs as per Apple's HI Guidelines specificat... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Realtime strategy game.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Fight off an alien invasion with the power of science.
- OpenGL-based vertical shooter.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Massively multiplayer online fantasy RPG.
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Leo the Cat is A platform game, where you contol a cat.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Click to roll d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, or d20.
- Display the system console or any log file on the Desktop.
- A Dystopian Document Thriller Game.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Organize files into pop-up windows.
- Stop a whirlwind of crime that has paralyzed the people of the ...
- Keeps your desktop clear while still allowing easy access to th...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Take a journey into the realm of the weird.
- Take control of hidden Files adesktop clutter.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content