From Anthony Goubard:
JLearnIt is a multilingual dictionary where words are sorted by categories. Each word has a level of use, so you can begin by learning words often used. The languages included are English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew and many other languages. You can also find words (even incomplete words), translate sentences, save your score (so the questionnaire won t ask you the words you know), and add your vocabulary.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 improved dictionary and translation, portable version, and faster start-up online.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Learn the vocabulary of French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Spell spoken words correctly.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Write faster and with no spelling errors.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Grammar editor.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: