From Anthony Goubard:
JLearnIt is a multilingual dictionary where words are sorted by categories. Each word has a level of use, so you can begin by learning words often used. The languages included are English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew and many other languages. You can also find words (even incomplete words), translate sentences, save your score (so the questionnaire won t ask you the words you know), and add your vocabulary.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 improved dictionary and translation, portable version, and faster start-up online.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Utilize an English to Hindi dictionary.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Translate single words from any application.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Translate words from Italian to Armenian and vice versa.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Translate words from Spanish to Armenian and vice versa.
- Translate words between Chinese and English language.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Find the exact word or rhyme scheme you're looking for.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Right-click and get quick definitions to words in Internet Expl...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Translate Russian words into English words and vice versa.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Translate words from French to Armenian and vice versa.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Use electronic English explanatory dictionary for your works.
- Generate different words from a group of mixed letters.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: