a GUI written in Java (JDK v5.0) which has been designed and implemented to work with Boomer which is an excellent PK/PD modeling program. JGuiB turns interactive mode of Boomer into a GUI-based (window) application using command-line mode of Boomer. JGuiB includes three most commonly used functions of Boomer in PK/PD modeling: normal fitting, simulation and Bayesian estimation. JGuiB can process more than one PK/PD model (max. 4 models in one project file) with various weighting schemes simultaneously using one data set. Meanwhile, Bayesian estimation can also be applied to the field of clinical pharmacokinetic services with only one single data point Cp at steady-state.
What's new in this version:
- freeware now; users must get a free registration key to activate JGuiB;
- Click here to register now.
- jump directly to locate boomer path when first starting JGuiB;
- modify the .bat building algorithm to add the rule of parameter "type 19" (dummy parameter) of Boomer and provide two new examples specially to estimate bioavailability (F) using Bayesian estimation;
- add/remove more than on... See all new features »