JGuiB is a Java GUI designed and implemented to work with Boomer, which is an excellent PK/PD modeling program. JGuiB turns interactive mode of Boomer into a GUI-based application using command line mode of Boomer. JGuiB includes three most commonly used functions of Boomer in PK/PD modeling: normal fitting, simulation, and Bayesian estimation. JGuiB (+ Boomer) can process more than one PK/PD model with various weighting schemes simultaneously with the same data set. Meanwhile, Bayesian estimation can also be applied to the field of clinical pharmacokinetic services with only a single data point at steady state.
Version 2.0 adds more efficient multiple-dosing (only for uniform doses; max. 100 doses) modeling functions with JGuiB built-in "Parameter TAB".
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Java GUI for pharmacokinetic / pharmacodynamic.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Display in-game auction data such as pricing, total items, and ...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Learn what items will become when disenchanted with this Burnin...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Compute your current profit or loss.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: