This smily app helps Mac users to find the price of everythig without tax. For example, in a shop you see that price of a Mac is Euro 1.200, but you know that there is 20% of tax (like Vat or Iva). How much costs this Mac? Simply, double click on Ivano, type 1200 and then clic OK. Ivano show the right prize of the Mac and put in it on clipboard. Ivano is set for 20% of tax. For change this you can insert the right amount of tax (like 10, 15, 35) and then clic Set instead of OK. Ivano learn the amount of your tax and it doesn't ask you anymore.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Debt analysis and reduction tool.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Synchronize clocks on multiple Macs.
- Develop and track a monthly personal budget.
- Twitter client featuring Helvetica.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Find deductions and credits on your 2010 tax refund.
- Sets the internal clock to always have the correct time.
- Create a personalized schedule to manage and reduce your debts.