Isadora is a graphic programming environment that provides interactive control over digital media, with special emphasis on the real-time manipulation of digital video. An Isadora program is created by linking together graphically represented building blocks, each of which performs a specific function: playing or manipulating digital video, capturing live video, looking for MIDI input, controlling a DV camera, etc. By linking the modules together you can create complex interactive relationships that can be controlled in real time, either with the mouse and keyboard, or with external MIDI devices.
What's new in this version:
- The Control IDs attached to the actors now draw properly
- User actors are correctly activated after pasting or adding them to a Scene. (Note: User Actors were activated correctly after activating the scene that contained them.)
- The 'loop end' output of the various Movie Players now works correctly.
- Adding a Projector actor no longer crashes the program.
- The brightness output of the Eyes++ module now outputs a value.
- When cancelling a l... See all new features »