CNET Editors' note: The Download Now link will download a small installer file to your desktop. Remain online and double-click the installer to proceed with the actual download.
CNET Editors' reviewThe clumsy interface distinguishes Internet Turbo 2003 from other Internet connection accelerators. The program does not indicate the values of optimized settings, and the help doesn't help very much. In fact, Internet Turbo actively discourages you from experimenting with settings by needing to reboot your computer after applying changes. The automatic optimization offers three modes for different hardware configurations. If you connect via dial-up, the connection feature that keeps your ISP from bumping you offline may be worth your while. The 30-day trial is more than enough to see whether the optimizer really helps.
Internet Turbo 2012 optimizes your Internet connection in real time in order to prevent fragmentation of data transfers, and it boost your Internet connection performances up to 200% (we also got users' reports on 300% improvement). You can choose manual or automatic configuration for your settings and all dial-up, LAN, ISDN, cable, xDSL connections are supported, as are all software and hardware adapters. You can easily restore your default Windows settings, and a Registry backup utility is included. Internet Turbo 2012 also features a connected-forever option that prevents you from being disconnected by your ISP (Internet Service Provider). Most Internet Service Providers have inactivity timeout, they will disconnect you after a fixed time of modem inactivity. It also have a comprehensive help file with definitions of various terms and settings is included. It boosts any Internet related software such as browser/email programs, AOL, CompuServe, RealAudio, RealVideo, ICQ and many others. Moreover it also prevents an undesirable disconnection.
More Products to Consider
- Optimize your Internet connection such as your LAN, ADSL, Wirel...
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Optimize your Internet connection and test for MTU and RWIN val...
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Accelerate your Internet speeds by optimizing hidden Windows se...
- Optimize settings and increase your connection speed.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Speed up your internet connection, enable high speed Internet s...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Optimize your Internet connection speed 200% or more.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Optimize and speed up your network and online connections.
- Enhance the way your computer can receive and send information ...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Speed up your connection without any networking or communicatio...
- Boost the speed of your network and Internet connection.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Get better and faster performance from your existing Broadband ...
- Optimize your Windows settings automatically to boost Internet ...
- Fix your IP and Winsock related Internet connection errors.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 52 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"added unwanted software & Net Booster Lite works better"
Version: Internet Turbo 2012 6.0
ran smoothly but speed dropped compared to net booster using speedtest.net
First, once you run it, you cannot shut this down and remove from systray without using the task manager, you can only disable it. Second, even though I unchecked the stupid emoticon and toolbar software it asked to install as well, it STILL INSTALLED THEM, wasting time and those software really got into the registry as well
waste of 2 hours trying this
"Reputable software doesn't need to sneak onto computers"
Version: Internet Turbo 2012 6.0
None I would know about.
This software is another unwanted guest that invited itself onto my system.