All versions of Outlook Express, including the version that is shipped with Internet Explorer 6 Service Pack 1, use RC2 40-bit encryption when the recipient's encryption capabilities are unknown. This fix permits you to use 3DES instead of 40-bit encryption when the recipient's encryption capabilities are not known. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Encrypt your email messages with ease and strong security.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Protect your files, folders, and passwords with good encryption...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Read typed text.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Get an easy to use fast file encryption tool for all file types...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Encrypt all flash drives and other portable devices.
- Surf the Web anonymously, remove spyware, stop spam and clean y...
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Archive your files with 128-bit data encryption.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Store all of your usernames and passwords in a single encrypted...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Protect your programs from hackers.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Hide, lock, protect, and encrypt your folders and files.
- Select RGB colors and store them for future use.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Not enough to the meat of what a browser should be; too much sugar coating."
Version: Internet Explorer 6 SP1 Update: Outlook Express Does Not Use 3DES to Encrypt Mail When the Recipient's Capabilities Are Not Known SP1
The IE explorer has been desintegrating sience version 4. The User looses responsibility for what he is trying to do when the software does it for him. Making the software very large, slow, and defeats true user friendliness.