InterMapper points out network problems -- often before users and customers suffer downtime or poor performance. SNMP and ping probes discover and query elements across your distributed network - whether it spans several rooms, a building, an office park, or distributed locations. Synthetic transactions test critical applications and alert you to email, web, or directory server problems. It's easy to set up - you'll be working in a couple hours.
What's new in this version:
- [FEATURE] Link with LARGEADDRESSAWARE switch to allow 4GB address space on 64-bit Windows systems.
- [BUG FIX] Log file names are no longer truncated at 31 characters. (109644)
- [BUG FIX] Changed the eval expiration message so that it does not have the number of days (which was wrong) in the first sentence. (BZ 7369)
- [BUG FIX] InterMapper EVAL licenses with a name field having less than 4 characters now generate a valid Flows EVAL. (BZ 7694)
- [BUG ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Network monitoring tool.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Transfer data safely between Macs and remote networks.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Monitor & troubleshoot net connections.
- Network traffic monitor.
- Remote control, file transfer and collaboration tool.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Access Bonjour services on home or office networks from anywher...
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Great tool, but look for their advanced edition"
Version: InterMapper 5.6.10
Fast / Light / real-time monitor / might have a more advanced edition accessible to consultants only (see quality of these maps: http://www.acelium.com/intermapper/intermapper.php)
Automatic maps messy / no real new features for months / very poor technical expertise of sales team, no pre-sale tech team
I didnt get an answer from the Intermapper support yet but there might be an Acelium intermapper edition out there that is more powerful with many more probes. I spent hours trying to make my maps look like the ones on Acelium's website but no clue how to do that. I am convinced it different than the regular release. http://www.acelium.com/intermapper/intermapper.php
Version: InterMapper 4.2.2
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
if you want a grip on your net without the hassle - just try - it's superb indeed like other posters mentioned... even an old machine will do - but is nice on faster iron too :-) strong recomendation on my part ... and if you compare the price to other tools and the ease of use - go and get it, put it on your powerbook - go into any net - plugin in and see - five stars and ps: the support is second to none - thank You guys for making my life as a network admin a lot easier (and since so many years reliable).
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: