Lists can be saved as special files that automatically open everything in your list or that pop-up a selection menu to allow a user to pick what to open. For maximum efficiency and portability, a list can be saved as a VBScript file or in a special Instant File Opener file format. Instant File Opener is a quick and easy way to open many different things. It will increase your productivity and organization.
What's new in this version:
- Improved item editing.
- Added ability to manually edit paths of files and folders.
- Added "program" item type to allow management of a program's arguments, start-in path, and run as admin option.
- Added new custom Instant File Opener List file format that has a GUI menu interface and does not use VBS.
- Improved Cleaner tool (users can view list of files to be removed and cancel cleaning).
- Added ability to choose between the us... See all new features »