From JS8 Media:
ImageLobe allows you to easily apply powerful visual effects to your images. It uses new Quartz Composition effects that are built into Leopard. Over 40 sophisticated visual effects available. Simply drag an image onto the app, select an effect and then drag the image back out to save it. It's automatically expandable: when Apple or any 3rd party developers add new Quartz Composition image effects to your system ImageLobe will detect them and make them available. Choose from numerous effects, including City Lights, Color Pencil, Comic Book, Crystallize, Glow, Light Tunnel, Neon, Posterize, Thermal Camera, X-Ray and many more. All of ImageLobe's features are available in demo mode.
What's new in this version: Fix for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Protect your photos with visible watermarks, convert, rename, d...
- Solve image difference puzzles.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Audio speed & pitch processing.
- Create gorgeous and great-looking slideshows Like a pro on Mac.
- Audio enhancement, filtering and effects.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Add watermarks to images.
- Add chapters to movies for quicktime player.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Lightweight, speedy image viewer/browser.
- Detect duplicate masters in Aperture 3.
- Virtual photography studio and the best tool for modern photogr...
- Spot color imaging effects.
- Enhance your photos.
- Image effects processing app.
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: