Image Disturb is an original java graphic application. It let you apply effects to 24-bit images. The effects are geometric, convolution, and color transformations. The color transformation is the more interesting feature, it let you to apply a transformation globally, or locally by recursion, and can also be limited to geometric zone (the zone and the effect can be moduled with mathematic function, e.g gauss, square, ..). Drawing functions are available, too. It lets you paint with pencil, part of image or color effect.
What's new in this version:
- now really compatible with Java 1.4
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Convert various formats of raster images to vector images.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Display emulation of liquid image, marbled paper and Droste typ...
- Preview image files of different formats directly in Windows Ex...
- Add animations to your splash screens and glass transparent loo...
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...