Simply drag and drop files or folders to extract, browse and change icons!
With Icon2Pic, you can:
- export custom icons to different sizes and formats (tiff, png, pdf, jpeg, gif and icns)
- export icons to a custom size
- browse available pictures inside a custom icon and drag and drop pictures to other applications
- set a custom icon or a combination of two custom icons to your files or folders
- browse history of dropped icons and re-use them
More Products to Consider
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows, part of iLife '11.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Create, alter and manipulate photos.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Convert and view mac wmf images.
- Create, edit, and enhance images.
- Create multiple iPhoto libraries, copy photos, merge libraries,...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Photo watermark software that includes text and image watermark...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Detect, remove or mark duplicates, thumbnails, missing photos a...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Split, combine, reorder PDFs; overlay/edit images/text in PDFs.
- View the icons of the files in a folder hierarchy.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Organize, manage and edit your Icons.
- Stick images, view live webcams on your desktop.
- Copy and paste and add effects to your icons via Control-click ...
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Create web photo albums with slideshows of your images.