An icon editor that keeps up with the Mac OS. It provides a standard array of tools, Drag and Drop and contextual menu support, and a unique approach to mask editing.
What's new in this version: Version 3.2 adds Quartz text drawing and typography, and fixes saving to file servers.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Convert Fadal programs to other milling machines.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- Connect any number of input devices to your USB-equipped Mac.
- Make icons from images for folder backgrounds.
- Perform bulk find & replace on file names or contents.
- Multiple services manager for Jaguar.
- Get info tool with batch mode & contextual menu.
- Create mosaics from smaller images.
- Swing API for docking windows.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content