Icon Brush is an icon editing program targeted for Mac OS X but will run under OS 9 with CarbonLib. Some benefits of Icon Brush include:
- Support of OS X native .icns files
- Support for 32-bit icons
- Copy and paste icons directly into the RB build dialog (or to and from ResEdit)
- Extract and edit ALL icons contained within a file, edit them, and save them back into the file.
- Edit icons of folders
- Save icons into an existing file
- Comes with loads of templates for standard things like document icons, extensions, folders, docklings, etc.
- Lots of powerful image editing tools to get your icons looking just right
What's new in this version:
- Added "Copy With Mask" menu item to copy a part of an image with its mask.
- Several more bug fixes.