Productive Computing, Inc. introduces an IT Asset Inventory Management software solution for IT administrators, managers and business owners. The IT Asset Inventory Management software aims to make small to medium sized organizations more productive and secure by providing a central database of IT asset information.
Today's organizations have an incredible amount of capitol invested in computers and software. Much of it is organized and known by individual workers but is not documented or stored in a central location. This can pose a serious problem for many managers and company owners when it comes time to replace an employee, budget for new hardware and software upgrades or to project future IT costs. Additionally, having a centralized database will assist organizations to document their IT assets for insurance purposes in case of fire, theft, or natural disasters.
Key Features Include:
- Catalog computer hardware and software
- Organize network users and passwords
- Domain name control panel access
- Organize ftp, web site and email account information
- Track warrantee information and hardware service records
- Organize vendor web site account access information
- Various administrator level hardware and software, user name and password accounts
- and much more!
What's new in this version:
Provides small to medium sized organizations a more productive and secure means of tracking IT asset information.