From Productive Computing:
Productive Computing, Inc. introduces an IT Asset Inventory Management software solution for IT administrators, managers and business owners. The IT Asset Inventory Management software aims to make small to medium sized organizations more productive and secure by providing a central database of IT asset information.
Today's organizations have an incredible amount of capitol invested in computers and software. Much of it is organized and known by individual workers but is not documented or stored in a central location. This can pose a serious problem for many managers and company owners when it comes time to replace an employee, budget for new hardware and software upgrades or to project future IT costs. Additionally, having a centralized database will assist organizations to document their IT assets for insurance purposes in case of fire, theft, or natural disasters.
Key Features Include:
- Catalog computer hardware and software
- Organize network users and passwords
- Domain name control panel access
- Organize ftp, web site and email account information
- Track warrantee information and hardware service records
- Organize vendor web site account access information
- Various administrator level hardware and software, user name and password accounts
- and much more!
What's new in this version: Provides small to medium sized organizations a more productive and secure means of tracking IT asset information.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Manage serials, licenses and app installers.
- Virtual appliance for Dokuwiki.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Project management tool.
- Develop Ruby 1.9.3 and Rails 3.2 applications rapidly.
- Tour reservation management for tour resellers.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Distribute of eZ Publish easily.
- Employee time management system.
- Customizable software for non profit and charitable agencies.