From Psychic Psquirrel Psoftware:
See the International Space Station from you own backyard!
ISS Visibility displays 10 to 30 day predictions for when the International Space Station may be visible for your location. It can display a chart of the whole sky, or a more detailed chart showing the path of the space station across the sky.
Unlike most other satellites, the International Space Station is bright enough to be seen even under bright city lights. It's very easy to spot once you know where to look for it.
- Use location services to get your current location, or enter the location manually
- Define and save multiple location co-ordinates.
Saves satellite passes and charts on the device for use offline.
- Dark colour scheme to help maintain your night vision.
- Whole sky chart.
- Detailed sky chart.
- Ground Plot chart.
When refreshing passes for a location. If a wifi connection is detected, all the charts for the passes will be downloaded and saved automatically. When a cellular data connection is detected, the charts will not be downloaded automatically. Instead, as the charts are viewed manually, they are downloaded and saved.
NOTE: There will be times when the ISS will not be visible from your location in the next ten days. This is usually followed by a period when it's visible for consecutive days, and often twice in the one day.
Requires an internet connection to download pass data. All the charts and pass data is supplied by www.heavens-above.com.
What's new in this version:
- Now allows you to add and save multiple observing locations.
- Downloaded passes and charts are now saved onto the device so that it can be used offline.
- Refreshing passes now downloads and saves all the charts when using a wifi connection. When using cellular data the charts are not downloaded automatically. However, they are downloaded and saved as they are viewed.
- Added a glossary page on the ISS pass screen.