A test to measure your intelligence
You might be a genius like Mozart, the composer, or Albert Einstein, the physicist, who had very high IQ levels - higher than 160. This test will allow you to calculate your IQ and compare your results to those of other kids your age, all in a matter of minutes.
A test to know yourself better
IQ, or Intelligence Quotient, is an evaluation of our capacity to understand, think and reason.
The test we offer had been carefully prepared by a psychologist for children aged between 12 and 14 years old. It will allow you to evaluate your intelligence level in four key areas, namely: logic, arithmetic, vocabulary and comprehension.
How to take this test:
1. You have exactly 35 minutes to answer all 50 test questions. A timer starts automatically as soon as you begin the test.
2. You are not allowed to use a calculator, but pen and paper are allowed.
3. If a question seems to suggest more than a single answer among the given choices, select the one that seems most obvious or most "reasonable" to you.
Note to parents :
This test was developed especially for children between the ages of 12 and 14 under the supervision of an English-speaking child psychologist. It includes questions that correspond precisely to each age group concerned (12-13 years-old and 13-14 years-old), and,therefore, in order to obtain an accurate evaluation, it is important to declare the child's actual age right at the start of the test.
All questions have been tested through user panels from each age group. Therefore, the questions are considered valid and do not contain terms that are too colloquial or too complex.
What's new in this version:
- Detailed solutions to incorrectly-answered questions
- The complete list of questions and their answers