From Gear Box Computers:
IP Watcher is a powerful application that monitors your public and local IP address. If your IP address changes it will send an e-mail, to the address you specify, with the new IP address. This e-mail also includes the computer name and time the change occurred. This is useful for computers that have dynamically assigned IP addresses, but need to be accessed remotely. Works great for Windows XP Remote Desktop and PC Anywhere. IP Watcher also has an icon that sits in the windows system tray area that can be clicked to view the status or right clicked for a configuration menu. Version 1.2 runs as a Windows Service, no need to be logged in to the computer. Don't be left out in the cold again, take control of your remote access via IP address monitoring with IP Watcher. Take a look at the screen-shot to get a feel for the program.
Version 1.3 is Windows Vista compatible.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Include server media to your PlayStation 3 over your network.
- Replace your Network Interface Card's Media Access Control (MAC...
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Point out network problems and troubleshoot from a detailed pic...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Works out of the box exactly as advertised"
Version: IP Watcher 1.3
I needed to monitor my external IP in order to get back into my computer via RDC. Works as advertised. Good install, easy configuration of mail, and the proper format to authenticate on servers that require. Has a port field which is essential!
None. This software behaves exactly as I would expect it to and installed on XP without a glitch.
If you're looking to monitor your external and/or internal IP, this software is inexpensive and reliable. It does the trick.
"Works for me!"
Version: IP Watcher 1.3
Simple to use
Easy setup and payment
Works as advertised
Not a thing. Does what I expected it to do.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content