From Red Pepper Publishing:
This free 50 page e-book offers an excellent primer on body language and gesture interpretation. Chapters include Reading The Signs, Body Language In Selling and Body Language In Flirting. Use this information to boost your business and your relationships by understanding subtleties in body language.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Learn Vietnamese with audio-visual and adaptable language softw...
- Generate a cash flow statement.
- Get updates from built-in links to Brown.
- Understand your dream meaning.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Free integrated Web/Mail/FTP server platform.
- Freedom USB driver.
- Enhance your foreign language abilities through text exercises ...
- Predict your future in a Japanese style.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: How To Read Body Language & Gestures 1.0
Very basic easy to understand, perhaps Level II high school term paper readability.
When you open the app you are prompted to "register" to get code. No big deal, but also as part of the agreement are required to sign up for a newsletter from Red Pepper Publishing to "The Apple a Day". Wasn't interested in it, but had to.
It's okay, have found information on basic websites that delve deeper into body language. For someone that has no idea about reading body language, it's a simple and easy to use guide. If you are looking to have a deeper and more in-depth understanding of reading body language and already know the basics, then this is not for you.